Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grace in Small Things #1

This is an experiment in forced positive thinking.  I make no promises about everyday for a year or anything like that but I will try.  Other GiST blogs that I have read have been a very enjoyable experience.  Writing one may even be more enjoyable.  I will risk it.



Five things I am thankful for today.
1. That I started GiST after thinking about it for along time.
2. That there are a great many good people out in etherland whom I have never met face to face but whose blogs, comments and emails have been a positive influence in my life.
3. That Tanya gave me enough notice to clean the kitchen before she arrived home with guests for lunch.
4. That Tanya still has so many friends throughout the Raion even though she hasn't worked there for many years.
5.  That my kids treat me with the respect I deserve. ;>)

And my readers can be thankful that I didn't write all five about Tanya.

Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.

5 comments:

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted