Monday, January 19, 2009

World's Worst Movie

Saturday night Tanya and I decided to watch a movie on one of our 700 channels (you name the language, we likely get the channel). Jack Hunter and the Star of Heaven was made last year or the year before. Badly dubbed in Russian so I could follow the English in the background. This is a Harrison Ford wannabe with a plot right out of The Hardly Boys mystery series, directed and produced by the Grade 8 Film Club.

The only redeeming feature was the hero looks just like my kids' friend Jason.

5 comments:

  1. Well, there are several Jack Hunter movies so knock yourselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, it's WEDNESDAY. Time to post something I can sink my teeth into.....it's gotta be politically correct though........ok.....maybe you'd better NOT post. I'm wondering about even bothering to continue mine. I've gotta get the gag out of my mouth, put my brain in neutral and think of something innocuous so as not to offend anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how are you doing? You have a great blog. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted