Saturday, January 17, 2009

Advice to the Stressed

May-B has been a bit stressed out the last few weeks. She thinks engagement may be the main cause of never getting married. I mentioned to Tanya how stressed she was and Tanya gave her the following advice which I am to pass on to her.

"Take it easy. Do not worry, relax. Do things slowly, slowly* according to your plan. Remember all work is done by women. Men do nothing and if they try to help they only make it worse."

We have a house guest coming for two nights next week and I offered to help her clean house. She just looked at me. I get no respect.


*This from a woman who, had she been in charge, would have build Rome in a day.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this. In her case, she's right. In my case, I have a man with an opinion on everything and a need to do most the work. In some ways, it's a good thing. In others, not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted